What we are NOT putting off until we reach our goal weight

Options
Hi all

In the past I have often put off or avoided doing things I really wanted to do because I felt like I was too overweight or unfit to do it, or even felt that I didn't have the confidence to do it until I reached my goal weight. Well this year I decided I wasn't going to wait anymore and have done things which initially scared me, but turned out to be the most rewarding experiences.

I'd love to know what kinds of things other people are also NOT putting off until they reach their goal weight, both to get some new ideas and inspiration!

Please share!!!

Some of mine were:
(1) Climbed the highest mountain in Southeast Asia (Mt Kinabalu), even though I had done very little training and it specifically advised overweight people not to do it. Not that I didn't struggle with it - it was the biggest physical and mental challenge I've ever faced, but I made it all the way to the top and burned something like 12,000 calories over 2 days!

(2) Went paddleboarding for the first time (and loved it! new hobby!) even though when I researched it initially all I saw were pics of skinny celebrities in bikinis and I was panicking over what to wear (yes, silly I know)