My First Official NSV

Options
Purchased a shirt a few months ago and couldn't get it buttoned over my boobs and it was so strained over my belly it looked ridiculous! Officially wearing said shirt today comfortably. In fact, soon it will be too big!

Replies

• pattykaye33
    pattykaye33 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    What does NSV stand for?
  • WW_Jude_V2
    WW_Jude_V2 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Purchased a shirt a few months ago and couldn't get it buttoned over my boobs and it was so strained over my belly it looked ridiculous! Officially wearing said shirt today comfortably. In fact, soon it will be too big!

Congrats! Gotta love the tangible proof that what we're doing is working. :flowerforyou:
  • MomTo3Lovez
    MomTo3Lovez Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    What does NSV stand for?

Non-Scale Victory
  • MomTo3Lovez
    MomTo3Lovez Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's the one good thing about weight loss and the bad thing about it is having to keep buying new clothes that fit. Good because new smaller clothes YAY! Bad because money being spent on said clothes BOO! lol
  • llaurenmarie
    llaurenmarie Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    Yay
  • HerbertNenenger
    HerbertNenenger Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's the one good thing about weight loss and the bad thing about it is having to keep buying new clothes that fit. Good because new smaller clothes YAY! Bad because money being spent on said clothes BOO! lol

Since when is it a bad thing to buy new clothes? Ever !!! ha ha, only kidding. I know what you mean. I've had to go clothes shopping three times now.
  • jcr85
    jcr85 Posts: 229
    Options
    What does NSV stand for?

need superficial validation
  • queenwildcat
    Options
    Did you do the happy dance? ;)
  • calitrey3
    calitrey3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!
  • jcubedatund
    jcubedatund Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    congrats! That's a great feeling!
  • HerbertNenenger
    HerbertNenenger Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    What does NSV stand for?

uh-oh !!! Somebody took their crabby pill this morning instead of the happy one. better luck next time !
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,367 Member
    Options
    congrats!!! it's always nice to have results that are visible in ways other than a number on a scale!
  • bearsgal9
    bearsgal9 Posts: 65
    Options
    Congrats!! My chest area is my issue. Went down a size on the bottom but top? Oy Vey... sometimes being a woman... :)
  • ThinLizzie0802
    ThinLizzie0802 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    I'm at that point where my pants are getting loose but I'm not in the next size down yet. Fortunately, most of my plus size clothing is a year or two old and in great shape and I will be able to pass on to someone else when I start wearing smaller sizes. But I'm not buying any new work blouses until I hit 25 lbs lost. I do have several pairs of never worn work slacks in a size smaller which is great! I won't have to buy new once I'm in that size.
  • ThinLizzie0802
    ThinLizzie0802 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    What does NSV stand for?

I'm not even offended by someone so pathetic they have to creep the SUCCESS forum to bash people.
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    What does NSV stand for?

I'm not even offended by someone so pathetic they have to creep the SUCCESS forum to bash people.
    It's fine, they're probably stuck with only one pair of pants and one shirt that fits. Jealousy is hilarious.

Well done BTW :flowerforyou:

ETA: spelling.
  • Fkika3131
    Fkika3131 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    What does NSV stand for?

uh-oh !!! Somebody took their crabby pill this morning instead of the happy one. better luck next time !

LOL
  • Fkika3131
    Fkika3131 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Congrats :)
  • LeahNMe
    LeahNMe Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    That is great! I am really starting to believe that the scale is definitely not the best judge of your body. Clothes are. Congratulations!:drinker:
  • BraveNewdGirl
    BraveNewdGirl Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    Isn't it an awesome feeling?! Congratulations and here's to many more NSVs! You're wrecking it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!