Yesssssssssssssss

Options
When I started losing weight, I was wearing about a size 20. I was actually wearing 18's, but I was squishing out of them in denial, so I know I was probably really a 20.

Today, I bought a dress and a suit in a size 12!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO Ya!!!

It feels so good to get new clothes in smaller sizes!

Replies

• lisablueeyes
    lisablueeyes Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • marykeblom
    Options
    AWESOME! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • hammersue1
    hammersue1 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    wowowowwwwwwwwwwww. I am so happy for you. Yes me too was squished into 18s lol. we mad arent we lol
    No more tho keep goin girl, i know I am. 12 omg so jealous.
  • sanura
    sanura Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    congrats!
  • Bellydance
    Bellydance Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Yessssssssssssssssssssss back atcha. Good for you. It's gotta feel so awesome. I'm happy for you.
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Don't you just love the feeling!
  • xarrium
    xarrium Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    NICE JOB! I love that feeling of "finally" fitting into something smaller than the clothes you used to squeeze into. Way to go!
  • NutritionDivaRD
    NutritionDivaRD Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Wow, you have done a fantastic job. You deserve that size 12! WOOT!
  • platoon
    platoon Posts: 340
    Options
    Excellent! Sooo inspirational! Thanks for sharing! :-)
  • skinnyack
    skinnyack Posts: 683
    Options
    nice! congrats!
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! You should be very proud of yourself!

I tried on my fat jeans this weekend and I was able to put them on OVER the pants I was wearing and still had room to spare.
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Congrats....so awesome....Keep up the great work!!!!!!
  • angisnee
    angisnee Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I started the exact same way, squishing out of my 18s in denial. My goal is a 10/12, so your story has inspired me! I've lost 25 pounds so far and am almost in size 16.

Congrats and keep up the great effort!!!
  • Julbella78
    Julbella78 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Thank you thank you all so much!!! I am finally feeling like the change is undeniable, and people who haven't seen me in awhile are noticing too...it feels so good, it is just the bump I need to keep it up!
  • FoamyRiver
    FoamyRiver Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Keep up the good work.

I was excited last week because a pair of pants that were too tight last year fit perfectly this year. Then this morning I was slightly disappointed because my favorite khakis were too big. Then I thought, "What the heck am I thinking?" I think this weekend I need to go look at some new khakis.

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Great job! Congratulations!!
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    exciting!
  • atotal180
    Options
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!