Pants are toooo tight, because of squats????

Options
2»

Replies

• Tashia_HH
    Tashia_HH Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I have had this problem as a black woman my whole life! Now that I have lost weight and the shape is better and I still have the issue, I love having it though, so...find a good tailor.
  • Saucy_lil_Minx
    Saucy_lil_Minx Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    I went through the same thing when I started lifting. My pants got tighter through the thighs, and the rump, but loosened around the waist band. I saw more definition, and lift in my rump, and thighs too.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,671 Member
    Options
    Muscles that get worked alot and hard store more water and glycogen within the cells, which increases size.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

^^^ so do this mean I should cut back, or is it good? I like having a booty though haha
    Get bigger pants. Having a bigger booty is nice.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    I went through the same thing when I started lifting. My pants got tighter through the thighs, and the rump, but loosened around the waist band. I saw more definition, and lift in my rump, and thighs too.

^ yupp exactly this! My waist needed smaller size pants but my butt and thighs were like nopeee haha. I say rock your new booty ;)
  • tycho_mx
    tycho_mx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Get better pants. Seriously.

I know some cyclist track sprinters. Some of the weirdest, humongous legs ( Do a search on Robert Förstemann). They all wear tailored and/or specialized clothing.
  • Saucy_lil_Minx
    Saucy_lil_Minx Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options

^ yupp exactly this! My waist needed smaller size pants but my butt and thighs were like nopeee haha. I say rock your new booty ;)

Yep! I love that my Teenage step-daughters are Jelly over my Booty, and thighs! Tell me I am rockin the JLo..... Now I just want the abs :happy: :happy: :happy:

I say keep working it bigger thighs, and bottom are not a bad thing.