Does Anyone use the site HASfit.com??

Options
Hophead43
Hophead43 Posts: 1,634 Member
I use their 15 min beginner full body workout and the beginner abs workout. Cool site with lots of workouts and food reccommendations. If your not using it check it out.

Replies

• mediamogulsteve
    mediamogulsteve Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I am using it. I completed the "30-day Get In Shape Series" and am on to the "90-day Warrior Workout". The workouts are challenging and varied enough to keep me coming back for more. I don't have time to go to a gym and the 10-30 minute workouts from home are a godsend! The ab workouts are especially challenging (for us out of shape folk.)

I vote for Coach Kozak and his mission of "every heart and soul deserves to be healthy." He is a former MMA fighter, don't ya know.

I can't say enough good about it.
  • Hophead43
    Options
    I have only tried the beginnier programs but I have enjoyed then and its my first taste of crossfit. So far I like it!
  • djones209
    djones209 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I did the beginner challenge and am nearly finished with the get in shape challenge. I am struggling a little and may end up doing that challenge over before moving to the ninety day challenge. I am not going to measure again for a couple if weeks but my pants are getting bigger around the waist. I love love love Coach Kozak! He is very motivational.:smooched:
  • Hophead43
    Options
    Its nice to see other people using this site! Its a great free site with awesome workouts. Good luck with your goals!