Pizza in the Staff Room!

Options
Stupid pizza day at the school today. Just as unfortunate as the large box of free pizza is the smell wafting through the entire school. Doesn't fit my macros today with the dinner I have planned so alas it's off limits! MUST STAY STRONG lol

Replies

• TeamBlackAnchor
    TeamBlackAnchor Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Don't give in!!! :P But if you do give in, have a slice for me. lol I kid, I kid.
  • JakeNJ95
    JakeNJ95 Posts: 54
    Options
    You can do it! I hate when things like that happen, free food is the worst (when watching what you eat). I am at college and they always throw free food at us and it is like STAHP! THIS PIZZA IS NOT EVEN GOOD!
  • ashandstuff
    ashandstuff Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Pretend that one guy who works in the office with the sweaty hands rubbed said sweaty hands ALL OVER the pizza.

Or pretend that someone sneezed on it.

Brings in the ew factor.
  • kristendeyell
    kristendeyell Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    To make it even more torturous I am now putting pizza children's desks lol
  • suremeansyes
    suremeansyes Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    This weekend make it fit your macros and get GOOD pizza.
  • supermysza
    supermysza Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    This weekend make it fit your macros and get GOOD pizza.

THIS. Saturdays have come to be known as pizza day :drinker:
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Pretend that one guy who works in the office with the sweaty hands rubbed said sweaty hands ALL OVER the pizza.

Or pretend that someone sneezed on it.

Brings in the ew factor.

This. And that it's bad pizza.
  • asciiqwerty
    asciiqwerty Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    or eat teh d*** pizza, enjoy it log it and move on

don't run away from food, food isn't bad in itself
    pizza won't make you put on weight

now eating too much pizza and going over your calorie target for hte day ...
  • shapefitter
    shapefitter Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    or eat teh d*** pizza, enjoy it log it and move on

don't run away from food, food isn't bad in itself
    pizza won't make you put on weight

now eating too much pizza and going over your calorie target for hte day ...

Apparently, most Pizza,s in UK, consist of a crispy thin dough, some double concentrated low fat tomato paste, a bit of chicken, mushroom, onion, and three olives, and if you're lucky, just enough low fat Mozarella, to prevent the Pizza from burning like toast.
  • asciiqwerty
    Options
    Although in there UK., I've never had chicken or onion on a pizza, though I've seen it on menus
  • Harrisonsauntie2005
    Harrisonsauntie2005 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I feel sad for people who can't eat what they want.

She isn't saying she can't. She just said it won't fit her macros with what she has planned for her tea.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Free pizza is never off limits. EVER.

Unless there's gross stuff on it.
  • lisaanne1369
    lisaanne1369 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I work in a "dental" clinic that is 330,000 sq feet with about 120 people...there is ALWAYS a birthday or permotion going on.
  • kristendeyell
    kristendeyell Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    If I ate everything I wanted I'd be obese instead of healthy. I did survive the pizza in the staff room and because I survived it I had 100 calories left for a delicious bar of ice cream which I thoroughly enjoyed! If it doesn't fit within your macros you shouldn't be eating it, and it didn't yesterday.
  • kneely1786
    kneely1786 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    If I ate everything I wanted I'd be obese instead of healthy. I did survive the pizza in the staff room and because I survived it I had 100 calories left for a delicious bar of ice cream which I thoroughly enjoyed! If it doesn't fit within your macros you shouldn't be eating it, and it didn't yesterday.

That's how you do it, WTG!
  • jspicher81
    jspicher81 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Read "The Willpower Instinct" by Kelly McGonigal

It's a new book, by the professor behind "The Science of Willpower" course at Standford University.
    Just finished it last week and it's a very good read, other than explaining physiologically and psychologically what's going on in your head, it has all kinds of tips, tricks and techniques to help you overcome impulsive urges and tests of ones willpower.
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options
    Sacrificing pizza for ice cream is perfectly legit. :drinker:

This is how we get to eat what we want, with responsible decision making. Good on ya op.
  • katya_be
    katya_be Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I agree, it is so hard to stay away at work when the smell is wafting up your nose! But you did it, that's great:) I am always tempted by those treats, sometime I stay strong and other times I give in.
  • asciiqwerty
    Options
    I'd go with ice cream over pizza too (i often do)