Josie gibbson's 30 second slim ( any result story's)

Options
HI !!!

ok so I bought this DVD before cause it looked the easiest and when I watched the dvd I got a sweat just from watching :D

BUTTT I wanna know if anyone on here has used this DVD & it worked or is it just another celeb DVD that does nothing PLUS what would be a good time to do exercise i was thinking around 3pm till 4pm that way i can have tea then jump into a shower and relax for the rest of the night

what do you guys think ? ? ? ? ?:laugh:

hope you have a goood weekend :D

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,704 Member
    Options
    Even the most vigorous "30 second" slim can't counter 30 seconds of wolfing down more calories than one burns. Weight loss is DIRECTLY a result of eating less than one burns. With or without exercise.
    This is nothing more than a HIIT training system. It's FREE online as well as many other HIIT videos.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Nuntis
    Nuntis Posts: 63
    Options
    wait what :3 you just confused me LOOOOL
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Just my 2 cents here. NONE of my success has come from doing anything easy. Its been blood sweat and tears and hard work and dedication. Some people can lose by just making small changes. I cant. I had to totally change my life. Do I take rest days, sometimes. Do I still eat junk, yep!! I know that too many rest days and too much junk is going to hinder my progress, so I take that into consideration when I want to eat junk and do the bare minimum. My best advice is to find a comfortable deficit, hit your protein and fiber macros, drink your water and move your butt!!!