fitbit force + spartan race

Options
I know I know, they prolly dont mix well, water fire mud and fitbit wahhh but I so want to get the steps!!! HAs anyone successfully worn a bracelet style pedometer and kept it waterproofed?

I may resort to using my spare fitbit one in a waterproof phone bag in my bra, but I just thought I would check and see if anyone has accomplished using the bracelet style,
thanks!

Replies

• _caseyb
    _caseyb Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I wore my fitbit flex to a water park yesterday. Did all the slides and swam around in chlorine with no problem. App updated just fine too when I went to sync it.
  • Cedura
    Cedura Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I painted my fitbit with rubber latex to take it to the beach. After the trip all the latex peeled right off. It stayed waterproof the whole time.
  • nilbogger
    nilbogger Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    I wore my fitbit flex to a water park yesterday. Did all the slides and swam around in chlorine with no problem. App updated just fine too when I went to sync it.

The Force is not waterproof like the Flex.
  • JCM1969
    JCM1969 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Having done a spartan.. I think it is a very bad idea... not only do you have to worry about it getting wet.. you are climbing over walls, up mud hills... grasping at anything and everything to get out of muddy pond...I was bruised and battered (but I loved every second of it!!) I just dont think you would want something on your wrist...
  • wilsoje74
    wilsoje74 Posts: 1,720 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't