Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Opinions on ISOFemme protein powder?

megnay
megnay Posts: 65 Member
I was looking through the protein powder selections at Wal-Mart today. I spent a lot of time reading through the ingredients. I'm very skeptical of using protein powders, as I feel like it isn't sustainable (I don't want to be using them my entire life), but I thought I would pick it up and see what you guys thing, and then decide later if I still want it.

I have an unrelated issue with products marketed to women, because I don't think it's really necessary and is just a marketing tactic. HOWEVER, I chose this one purely because it's gluten-free, but MOST IMPORTANTLY estrogen-free (I'm assuming this means there's no soy in it). That is super important to me if I'm going to be drinking it daily, as too much soy for women can be very harmful.

It seemed like this product had the least amount of "ingredients I can't pronounce." which I kind of use as a rule of thumb when it comes to purchasing products like this.

ANYWHO... I am a newbie when it comes to protein powders. I didn't like Shakeology at all, so this is my second try on powders.