• Nix_Way
    Nix_Way Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Pizza
    Ice cream
    Chocolate
    Mexican food
    Milk
    I know there are more.. but I can't think of them right now!
  • jenmom2myboys
    jenmom2myboys Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Pizza and fries.
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    mmmmm Nutella is my problem. I can not be around it without eating it. (yes out of the jar) I disgust myself

totally this!

and other sugary goodies. sigh
  • Stefgoju
    Stefgoju Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    The only real food I would really go overboard on now is tiramisu, all sorts :D
  • MissMegannLee
    MissMegannLee Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Chips. I count out the 11 or 15 it says....but then by time I realize it. I polished off an entire bag. They are my total weakness. Yummy. Salty. Crunchy goodness!!!
  • FatOldManMN
    FatOldManMN Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    Pizza and beer.
  • tinamariecleg
    tinamariecleg Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    M & M's or any loose candy in a bowl is so bad for me
  • Linnaea27
    Linnaea27 Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Toffee crisps, creme eggs, pasta, cereal and BREAD omg i could eat a whole loaf of bread within 5 minutes at any given moment.

Basically just any carbs :love:

I agree about pasta and BREAD. I only buy or make fresh bread once a month or less now because, especially if I buy one particular kind of locally made rye bread, I will eat 3 or 4 slices IN THE CAR on my way home. :noway:
  • geebusuk
    geebusuk Posts: 3,348 Member
    Options
    Nice food.

Convenient I don't have a working fridge/freezer at the moment (picking one up next week when my van's sorted) - so often justify said food by cycling to the shops which are around 375 calories away - and make sure I don't buy more than I can consume at that point.

Incidentally, the low calorie caeser dressings we get here are around 60 calories / 100 ml and are one of my regulars along with a big bowl of lettuce, tomato and anything else I've got lying around + my choice of meat at the time.
  • catbug11
    catbug11 Posts: 13
    Options
    Chocolate. Especially in the form of nutella. Which is basically just sugar and oil, with a couple of nuts thrown in. But it's sooooooooo gooooooooood!
  • jeschauvin
    Options
    Lays potato chips. The plain ones. I swear there's crack in them.
  • Keeta83
    Keeta83 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Mmmm....fries!
  • MissMegannLee
    MissMegannLee Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Lays potato chips. The plain ones. I swear there's crack in them.

I second that!!
  • sdonovan96
    sdonovan96 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    mmmmm Nutella is my problem. I can not be around it without eating it. (yes out of the jar) I disgust myself

Ugh...me too. That stuff is how I imagine crack being.
  • KLudlum
    KLudlum Posts: 2
    Options
    Anything salty. I snuck out of bed last night wanting to make nachos, but settled for some tortilla chips and salsa. UGH! My excuse for buying chips is for the kids, but I always end up eating them
  • 1971MLJ
    1971MLJ Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Home made Thai curry, I can eat it til I'm ready to vomit.
  • rosebette
    rosebette Posts: 1,659 Member
    Options
    Salty snacks -- chips, especially, but cheezits and stuff like that. I haven't kept that stuff in my house for years because once I start, I can't stop. I can keep chocolate in the house and just eat a square or 2, but not salty crunchy snacks. I also have to be careful with nuts, measure them out or I'd eat the whole can. At least nuts have good fat and protein.
  • hollykirsten
    hollykirsten Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Chips and salsa!!!! I will sit down and eat an entire bag and a whole jar of salsa! Especially the Juanita brand chips! SOOOOO GOOOODDD... But I am also right there with the wine folks. Drinking 1 1/2 bottles is normal for me on a friday or saturday night. Once I start with a "small glass of wine" turns into a bottle at least!
  • vs_shine
    vs_shine Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    Hot Cheetos.

I'll eat the entire bag. no shame. lol