What food can't you be trusted around?

Options

Replies

• funkygas
    funkygas Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Cookie dough - if I'm baking myself, I have to have a spoonful (at least) while mixing, just to make sure it's ok. Then, after I've put the first batch on the tray, if I don't have a second tray to put the next batch on, I will stand by the bowl and just spoon more and more into my mouth while I'm waiting for the first batch to bake.

But yesterday I made two types of cookies, only had one spoonful during the mixing time and didn't have any more dough after that. Had one of each of the cookies after they were baked and that's it. Maybe I'm getting better!!
  • Yep_imchicbad
    Yep_imchicbad Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    BBQ Kettle Chips
  • AceCC86
    AceCC86 Posts: 71
    Options
    Cheese. All cheese. Anything from Cheez Whiz to Brie. From Kraft Singles to Stilton. I don't care. I'll eat it all.
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Cheetos puffs, peanut butter, gelato or ice cream.
  • RedJuliet
    Options
    Oh man, it used to be everything carby--bread, pasta, you name it. I've cut back on (tossed out of the pantry) most of that, but I love potatoes. French fries, chips, mashed potatoes...yeah. I can't seem to give them up. So the best I've managed is cutting back on them.
  • SKME2013
    SKME2013 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Vanilla ice cream and quest bars...love them!
    Stef.
  • la_te_ra_lus
    la_te_ra_lus Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    pizza and mozzarella sticks.. These two I go crazy on during cheat days..
  • LloydGK
    LloydGK Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Pizza and beer.
    So far I've found avoiding pizza to be easier than turning down an ice cold beer on a Friday and/or Saturday night. :drinker:
  • Calamitycazza
    Calamitycazza Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Bread and Fries. I went to Majorca last year and has 3 servings of bread to myself... they weren't massive loaves but they were big enough!! and every time me and my partner go to Mcdonalds as my cheat meal, I always end up finishing off his fries...
  • MissBabyJane
    MissBabyJane Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Chocolate, no matter how large the bar/bag is, once I taste it I'm like a shark I eat the entire lot

Same. I just can't stop. Also happens with cookies... I can't have just one! UGH
  • Kayzia_M
    Kayzia_M Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Coca-Cola. 1 is NEVER EVER enough. i start to crave it so bad,after drinking a half litre bottle, that i end up binge drinking coke for like 2 weeks. lol i'm just staying away from coke and trying pepsi (yuck!) and coke Zero (even yuckier) lol. ONE day i'll be able to have it in moderation, but that day isnt today. :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :ohwell:
  • heatherutopia
    heatherutopia Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Cheese, nachos, cheesy nachos mmmm! haha!
  • Katleskin
    Katleskin Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Cheese (WHY did I open that pack of Halloumi yesterday?!), bread and anything from bakeries - Danish pastries in particular. I try not to buy these things but when I do I think, "It's fine, I can handle it. I'll moderate myself.". Nope!
  • dickrocketjones
    dickrocketjones Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    peanut butter. eat it by the spoonful.
  • verhunzt
    verhunzt Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    cake cake cake cake cake I will forget about flat stomaches and toned legs when I'm around cake instantly.
  • ritan7471
    ritan7471 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I could eat large quantities of pizza every day. Fortunately the pizza where I live now in Europe is not that good, so I don't eat it very often.

Cheese on the other hand, I could eat for every meal, every day. So now I restrict myself to a small amount of parmesan on my caesar salad and then on Friday night I enjoy as much as I want. My weight loss is a lot slower, but as long as I log everything else during the week, it's ok.

The trick is not letting my weekly treat bleed over to Saturday, then Sunday, and Monday....
  • Sabretooth335
    Options
    Percy Pigs:
    Peanut M&Ms: Whole bag in one go is too easy!
    Minstrels:
    Revels:

Cake
    Brioche
    Kirkland Chicken Bakes!!!
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Nutella. I can't just have a small bit.
  • texstorm
    texstorm Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Ice cream. There are standing orders in this house - if you bring in ice cream, you consume all of it.
  • Noogynoogs
    Noogynoogs Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Chocco and crisps