If you are suffering from ADHD and have veggie tendencies

Options
I am the friend for you.

Replies

• minizebu
    minizebu Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    I don't have an ADHD diagnosis, but I am pretty familiar with ADHD. Does that count?

I am not a vegetarian, but you can trust me...Oops! I meant to say, I am not a vegetarian, but I like vegetables. That other thing was the second half of a song title by Sammy Davis, Jr. You know, "I am over 25, but you can trust me." Actually, I AM over 25, as it happens, and I'm pretty trustworthy, or at least, I like to think so. People say I have an honest face. Except, I find it really hard to accept compliments like that, because...

Wait! What were we talking about? Oh yeah! Vegetables!

Yes, I have veggie tendencies. But, I eat meat. Does that count?
  • fashioncoat
    fashioncoat Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Ha ha I think you are just the MFP friend I need. I love your profile page!.DETAILS!

I am pretty much a failed vegan. I don't blame the vegan diet just my not awesome junk food version. Eventually I will try to migrate back to a more veggie diet but for now I am getting myself back on track the best way I know how and that is with elevated levels of protein.

I am 39 years old with a large battle ahead of me. I have at least a hundred pounds to lose. So far I have lost 5 pounds keeping track of my food every day.

:)