Weighing hamburger help...noob needs advice

Options
2»

Replies

• Telomin
    Telomin Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    To make it easy for you: Make dinner from scratch, don't use these cheap, unhealthy, 50% powder (okay I'm exaggerating, but only to make my point). These pre-made thingies contains a LOT of things your body doesn't need. And just look at that % of saturated fats!
    All these things that aren't natural that your body doesn't need.. you do know that is what makes up cellulites? ohyes. So to live healthily I suggest try to make meals from scratch. Then you will also have an easier time to log it, cause you know exactly what you put in it ;)

^^^I have been going to the grocery store and shopping for fresh food ONLY. It's not only cheaper, but I feel significantly more energetic. So besides a few certain products (I refuse to milk a cow or raise chickens just for eggs and milk) anything out of a bag is the devil. If I live in the desert and can still eat fresh food, SO CAN YOU!!!

totally true! You might just need to have checked up so that one is actually going to buy the food where it's cheap. My bf always does that more me though, but it doesn't take very much time 'cause here in Sweden many stores have on-line-flyers where you can check the offers. So if you buy the healthy food that is on "sale"it will get a lot cheaper too :) This also goes for the meat, fish and seafood (I started buying seefood from the "china food store" cause it's cheaper there).

And Also, I'm not always the most economic, but I had bought home mint(for blogilates belly slimming detox water) and some spring onions, my bf planted those in an emtpy flower pot I had, so now I've gotten ever more out of it because it continues to grow! :)
  • verymissk
    verymissk Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    In for the clean eating advice...:laugh:

Sometimes HH is what's available people...it might be the only thing in the cupboard...and maybe the OP doesn't have time to cook from scratch....

As for it's nutrional value...psh.

It has protien, carbs, fat etc...

Nutritional value aside, it's just as easy to boil noodles, sear meat, and add a few spices out of the cupbard with a bit of milk/water and flour. And it's all completely measurable by end user.