PLEASE HELP :( MAJOR BINGE

Options

Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Oh my god I'm not an idiot I was saying I went 600 above MAINTENANCE not what I usually net..

just b/c you have a profile started this month and only have 8 total posts four of which are in this thread is no reason for anyone to beleive you are a noob or an idiot or anything else..well, maybe one thing.
  • fivethreeone
    fivethreeone Posts: 8,196 Member
    Options
    Oh my god I'm not an idiot I was saying I went 600 above MAINTENANCE not what I usually net..

Soooo...

Are you still worried about whether you will gain?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    there's a lot of blue heads in this thread. it was hard to count OP's posts.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    i had to read.
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options
    If you're so worried about it, step away from your keyboard and burn some calories before you violate more rules.
  • 34xx34
    34xx34 Posts: 16
    Options
    I've deleted and remade like 50 times because this site is triggering my ED but it also helps me stay on track don't assume I'm some noob who feels the need to bother everyone I'm genuinely concerned
  • 34xx34
    Options
    Yes I'm still worried I'll gain I've been working my *kitten* off
  • 34xx34
    Options
    I already ran for 10 minutes and then did lifting today not about to burn myself out even more when I'm exhausted
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    nothing to see here. nothing but blue heads.
  • vyvanseprincess
    Options
    I get the feeling that you're having a lot of anxiety over this and it's disheartening to see how judgmental some people have been. Don't eat very little to try to cancel out the extra six hundred calories. Just eat as you normally would. Try not to weigh yourself too much, and remember that it'll all come off in time. You will be all right. Feel free to message me if you ever need some support. x
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    I NORMALLY NET 1800 CALS TODAY I NETTED 2600 I KNOW WHAT A BINGE IS IM NOT AN IDIOT

You claim to not be mentally deficient but seem to think 2600-1800=600?

I honestly, from the bottom of my heart, think something in the statement I just typed must be untrue. I'd elaborate further but I actually obey the forum rules and I'm not looking for any mod crackdown today.
  • 34xx34
    Options
    Oh my god. I was saying I ate over maintenance. I wasn't counting how many I ate over my usual net cals. It's not that hard to understand.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Oh my god. I was saying I ate over maintenance. I wasn't counting how many I ate over my usual net cals. It's not that hard to understand.

apparently, it is.
  • brianpperkins
    Options
    It was your period that made you do it ... now it's the site triggering your problems. So far all you've provided are excuses followed by ever changing explanations.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    I've deleted and remade like 50 times because this site is triggering my ED but it also helps me stay on track don't assume I'm some noob who feels the need to bother everyone I'm genuinely concerned

I do not mean this to be rude, but if this site is triggering your ED then why do you keep coming back? I think you should seek professional help to really start working on getting better from your ED because clearly I do not think you are recovered or in recovery. Reason I say that? You're freaking out over 600 calories.
  • brianpperkins
    Options

I do not mean this to be rude, but if this site is triggering your ED then why do you keep coming back? I think you should seek professional help to really start working on getting better from your ED because clearly I do not think you are recovered or in recovery. Reason I say that? You're freaking out over 600 calories.

Exactly
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    ok real talk:

if you are always eating at a deficit (I presume) to lose 1/2 to 2lbs per week as per this sites options, you are eating at a weekly deficit of
    1750-7000 calories. (b/c 3500 cals under = 1lb of weight lost)

You were over your MAINTENANCE cals by only 60O on this one single day.

Can you see how 600 extra calories over maintenance is not even enough to damage a weight loss goal of 1/2 lbs lost per week?

it's because 600 is LESS than 1750, the amount you'd need to be under for the week in order to lose 1/2 lb.

Make sense?
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I NORMALLY NET 1800 CALS TODAY I NETTED 2600 I KNOW WHAT A BINGE IS IM NOT AN IDIOT

That's good that you know. Then you'll realize that what you are claiming as a binge actually isn't a binge.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Perhaps this would be the time to realize you need to step away from the internet and go talk to your counselor.
  • 34xx34
    Options
    ok real talk:

if you are always eating at a deficit (I presume) to lose 1/2 to 2lbs per week as per this sites options, you are eating at a weekly deficit of
    1750-7000 calories. (b/c 3500 cals under = 1lb of weight lost)

You were over your MAINTENANCE cals by only 60O on this one single day.

Can you see how 600 extra calories over maintenance is not even enough to damage a weight loss goal of 1/2 lbs lost per week?

it's because 600 is LESS than 1750, the amount you'd need to be under for the week in order to lose 1/2 lb.

Make sense?
    So as long as I haven't gone over 1750 in total of going over at all during the week, I'll still lose?