WEIRD things that are strangely attractive to you

Options

Replies

• SpicesOfLife
    SpicesOfLife Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Dark wash jeans with white sneakers. It's so Justin Timberlake ca 2009 but I'm intensely into it. Add a plaid flannel rolled up to the elbows and it's a guarantee.

this reminds me: light blue washed out jeans with white tshirt (not super tight), can be casually ripped!
  • amwbox
    amwbox Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Yep. Short women. like, 5'1" and under. Maybe because their size makes their hips and bust stand out more? Dunno.

Pubic hair. I like it. Stop waxing it off.

Women wearing a form fitting business suit are 100 times sexier than women wearing lingerie.

Glasses.

That whole hair poking out from under stocking cap...instant turn on:

Silje-Norendal-is-the-Hottest-Female-Athlete-at-the-2014-Winter-Olympics.jpg
  • SarahNicoleW94
    Options
    A man smothered in mud from head to toe! give me a rugby player please!
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    ...not really weird (because i think most guys like this), but a woman in a baseball cap is usually a good look. :drinker:

baseball+cap+-+alyssamilano.jpg
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    just got out of bed looking hair. also messy ponytails on long haired women where not all the strands of hair are in place.
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    Both extremes: long hair and shaved heads on men, I also find balding men, especially ones with medical glasses, attractive

Geeky guys

Men with a uni-brow

Women who wear no makeup

Women who shave their heads

women in oversized T-shirts

ًWomen who have a slight huskiness to their voice

Women who have "a little belly" poking out even though they're thin.
  • Noogynoogs
    Noogynoogs Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Good bodies lol
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    A lot of things turn me on. Daryl from Walking Dead, Gary Oldman as Sirius Black...no idea why! lol!

I seem to turn the most heads when I feel like a hot mess! lol! Fresh from the gym, sweaty, hairs sticking out. Men will double take! Why is that?? :laugh:
  • Hardnfast
    Hardnfast Posts: 463
    Options
    Quote From Tamtastic "I seem to turn the most heads when I feel like a hot mess! lol! Fresh from the gym, sweaty, hairs sticking out. Men will double take! Why is that?? :laugh:
    [/quote]

Yeah this and women all slippery bathed in oil, is a real turn on.
  • Orion782
    Orion782 Posts: 391
    Options
    I'm not sure if this is "weird" persay, but any chick who can play guitar well and sing...automatically bumps her up 1-2 points on the 10 point scale. :tongue:
  • elusive_design
    elusive_design Posts: 1,095 Member
    Options

Women wearing a form fitting business suit are 100 times sexier than women wearing lingerie.

That whole hair poking out from under stocking cap...instant turn on:

Silje-Norendal-is-the-Hottest-Female-Athlete-at-the-2014-Winter-Olympics.jpg

Both of these also!

I can also add educated, obstinate, willful and argumentative to the sexy list as well even those are personality traits. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Quote From Tamtastic "I seem to turn the most heads when I feel like a hot mess! lol! Fresh from the gym, sweaty, hairs sticking out. Men will double take! Why is that?? :laugh:

Yeah this and women all slippery bathed in oil, is a real turn on.
    [/quote]
    Someone had a theory that this is because if a woman can look good like that......all messy from the gym and unkempt, no makeup...that it's a good sign!! lol! Is that it??
  • surfinbird_1981
    surfinbird_1981 Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if this is "weird" persay, but any chick who can play guitar well and sing...automatically bumps her up 1-2 points on the 10 point scale. :tongue:

:flowerforyou:
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Okay, this one might be a bit weird.. But, when a man sounds angry... -drool-
    Oh yeah.
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    I don't think anything that I like is weird. Everything is pretty mainstream

Gray hair
    Lots of body hair
    I like to shave hair off men
    Big arms with a bit of belly
    The kind of southern accent that says "I'm not from the north, but you are going to be confused about where I'm from" Not too too Southern, but definitely not northern.
    Board shorts that are a size too big and hang off the hips and almost show the butt crack, except that there's a speedo under them
    Really ratty leather flip-flops. The kind that need a little duct tape
    fedoras
    chandelier chains

trashy chipped nail polish on women
    form fitting dresses that come to the knee with heels and a skinny belt
    Angelina Jolie
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options

Guess that explains that random dude at the store starring at my fingernails, looking like he wanted to eat my fingers, complimenting me on the color... :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options

Guess that explains that random dude at the store starring at my fingernails, looking like he wanted to eat my fingers, complimenting me on the color... :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:

I blame Helena Christiansen in that Wicked Game vid.
  • Operation_Shred
    Options
    Poorly wiped butts
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Shoulders - there's something about really wide strong shoulders that really gets me. My husband has a fantastic back and nice wide shoulders and there have been several times I wish I was a decent painter so I could capture his structure. The most awkward part of all this is that his half brother has the same build...thankfully he's an idiot so that totally trumps any physcial attraction. 2nd most awkward is when I catch a glimpse of my bodybuilder friend at just the right angle.

Eyes - there's something about light hazel or really light blue eyes with long dark lashes on a man.

And I have to steal one that someone else already said - not necessarily traditional beauty but an interesting look. A former friend of Hubby's visited us years ago and I just couldn't stop looking at him. He had the most fascinating facial bone structure. Great cheek bones and jaw. Not traditionally handsome but still quite striking. It's like Steve Buscemi, Crispin Glover, or Lyle Lovett. And it goes for women too although I find them beautiful even with so-called "odd" looks - for instance Tilda Swinton