Need help, motivation and support!!

Options
I am having such a hard time with this weight thing!! I just can't seem to drop any!! I need to lose over 100 pounds and it's just not coming off! I've tried pills, eating more, eating less, and it's just not working! I am losing hope and feeling hopeless!! I don't really have support so any thoughts, suggestions, or ideas will be extremely helpful!! ????

Thank you

Replies

• Kst76
    Kst76 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I am having such a hard time with this weight thing!! I just can't seem to drop any!! I need to lose over 100 pounds and it's just not coming off! I've tried pills, eating more, eating less, and it's just not working! I am losing hope and feeling hopeless!! I don't really have support so any thoughts, suggestions, or ideas will be extremely helpful!! ????

Thank you

Are you logging your food here in MFP?
  • MickeyBoo
    MickeyBoo Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    If you're logging all your food and exercise then that would be the first place to focus. Weigh and measure everything, invest in a decent heart rate monitor to see what you're burning, take your measurements and check them every six weeks.

It all comes down to input vs output, and you may need to log accurately for a week or so to be able to start highlighting areas that you can improve on :)
  • ParkerH47
    ParkerH47 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I agree with the others. Try and REALLY log every single bite. weigh and measure your food. It doesn't even have to be "healthy" for the first little bit (or ever depending on your goals and motivations). Just concentrate on logging accurately, consistently and hitting your calorie goals.

In many ways it is simple math. In vs. Out.

In other ways its about creating a food environment that is sustainable and easy for you to manage.
  • bmb32
    bmb32 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am logging what I eat and even still!! I think that I'm just not being constitent!! I know that I need to get this weight off so I'm am going to try my best to REALLY get focused!! I just need some support I guess!!
  • bmb32
    bmb32 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    How do you guys stay motivated after doing weeks of working out and logging your food and the scale DOESNT MOVE!!!! ???????? I really need to get this done!! Help!! ????????