Little changes

Options
I have been dieting for about a month now and lost about 15 pounds, but being 5'2 and starting at 216, it is not really noticeable, so it was a lot of work, but seemed like not much to show for it. But, tonight I had a soccer game (it had been about 3 weeks since our last game) and I can actually run again at full speed without feeling like I am going to topple over from being off balance! I can also stand on my feet throughout the game without them screaming in pain. So yay little changes!

Replies

• novalh42
    novalh42 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Feeling better and noticing physical activity is easier is great! you may not notice it but those who haven't seen you lately may notice it. Are you taking before and during pictures? I keep meaning to but I forget, however it will help you seen the subtle changes.
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    It took a loss of almost 30 before anyone noticed it on me, then it happened again at 50. Part of it was changing to smaller clothes I think, sometimes people notice but don't say anything until they are sure.

You will have all sorts of fringe benefits from being thinner, the best part for me was a strong feeling of well-being, I just feel better and I am a bundle energy. My wife asks me if I'm on speed.