just orders hip hop abs...excited

Options
I can't wait for it to come in....i'll post when I get it to see if anyone else will want to join me and keep me motivated or you can just post if you want to join me now... I can't wait I ordered pizza today and felt horrible tomorrow hubby is taking me grocery shopping to get what I want... because I don't want to feel like that again... I ordered this to get me off my *kitten*... I was doing good till I ate some junk food and I went overboard from there I have to stick to it so no more unhealthy food or nothing... bye bye junk hello goodness I don't want to feel sick again... hopfully after awhile I will be able to fit into those 18s that wont button and the keeping going down from there

Replies

• Tasha1476
    Tasha1476 Posts: 220
    Options
    If mine comes near the same time as yours I will join you! I ordered it a week ago, but I got a copy off ebay and when I looked at the expected delivery date it was like Oct. 25 or something.. but I hope it comes sooner.
  • KeepOnMoving
    KeepOnMoving Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    You'll love it! Its so much fun! I don't have as much time to spend on it as I do running, work and family life in general.
  • gunnarpalm
    gunnarpalm Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Have fun, a girl friend of mine has done that work out and loves it. I just started Insanity and it is amazing.

Have Fun
  • atotal180
    Options
    I love hip hop abs!!! It is amazing!!!
  • DoreenN
    DoreenN Posts: 60
    Options
    Hip Hop Abs is sooo much fun Shaun T is awesome! Enjoy