Looking for some fitness buddies

Options
:happy: Hi everyone
I am 30 yrs old and have been working out for 8yrs but seem to be stuck now that i do not smoke anymore. I have been quit smoking for over 2yrs :) I am also thinking about hiring a personal trainer to help me excel. I may even think about competing if I could billed up some confidence. I think I only need to lose about 15lbs but who knows until I start moving along..

Replies

• MunchkinHawk12
    MunchkinHawk12 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Hang in there. I don't smoke, but I've been on a plateau since March now and I'm not quitting. It's hard to not be losing, but I am feeling better and hopefully you are too!
  • Annista
    Annista Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    That's great!!! I think you should go for it an dtry to compete!! It gives you a goal and reason to stay focused. I would like to compete again myself!!! Hang in there, you can do it!!!
  • VickieMW
    VickieMW Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Getting a personal trainer was the best thing I ever did. Having a goal would be your second best idea! Blessings! Vickie
  • coastalstorm25
    Options
    That's awesome...don't smoke..ever!! Even if you think it might help you loose that extra pound...it's not worth it in the end. Get a personal trainer if that is going to help you attain your personal goal and if it is not going to hamper you in anyway money wise.
    I keep a diary of every work out i do at home so i know what to do the next time..and it helps..you may want to try some things like that before getting a personal trainer to save you some cash...as long as you are honest with yourself ...if should be fine unless you are going to really step it up a notch and start competeing ..then it is wise to get help.
    Good Luck..keep up the awesome work!