weight loss goal question....

tashababyelise
tashababyelise Posts: 2
edited September 22 in Health and Weight Loss
I was 210! After I had my 3rd baby in April. I am 165 now, but I want to get to a weight where I feel comfortable, but I don't want to be too skinny, and look healthy. Do you think that 140 is a appropriate size? I am also 5'4.:smile:

Replies

• MsLisaB
    MsLisaB Posts: 256
    Hi Tasha. Welcome to MFP.

I think 140lb is a good goal for your height. I'm 5'3 and aiming to get to 132lb. I'm at 143lb right now but definitely have more belly fat to lose.

You can always re-evaluate when you get to that goal anyway :smile:
  • Nmama
    Nmama Posts: 191 Member
    I am the exact same height as you. Before baby I was 135-140 and I thought that was perfect. Im aiming for that again. :)
  • HealthyJess88
    HealthyJess88 Posts: 199 Member
    I'm 5'5 and aiming for 140lbs, and apparently I could be 130lbs and still be healthy, so I think it's reasonable!
  • katkat987
    katkat987 Posts: 100 Member
    Im 5"5 and currently at 137lbs, my goal weight is around 124. As long as you have a healthy BMI you should be fine x
  • sjaudio
    sjaudio Posts: 52
    As MsLisaB said, you can always reevaluate. Once you get to 140, see how you feel. If you're happy and healthy when you get there, then great. If not, aim to go a little lower.
  • Aim for 140lbs and when you're there, take a long,hard look at yourself. If you're happy and healthy then maintain that weight. If you feel you could stand to go a little lower, then go for it.
    I am 5ft 8 and my lowest weight has been 133lbs - believe it or not, I have a small frame under all this flab! I am aiming for 140 this time - and I'll darn well stay this time!!!
This discussion has been closed.