newbie!

cvanvick
cvanvick Posts: 17
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone! I joined about a week ago thinking I would just use the food journal to track my calories, but I started reading through some of the posts and everyone seems really supportive. So, I decided to get involved. I think that some support and motivation is just what I need to get these last few pounds off. Let's do this!!

Replies

• cvanvick
    Hi everyone! I joined about a week ago thinking I would just use the food journal to track my calories, but I started reading through some of the posts and everyone seems really supportive. So, I decided to get involved. I think that some support and motivation is just what I need to get these last few pounds off. Let's do this!!
  • melissa73
    melissa73 Posts: 368
    Welcome. You will enjoy this site as much as the rest of us. You have a question or a problem or any support you can provide than MFP'rs will answer or appriciate it. Melissa
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Welcome, this is an awesome site and we are glad to have you with us.

:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    Hello and welcome! I have found the information and support here to be very valuable in keeping me focused on this life change that I decided to make. I agree...This site is awesome. Best wishes on your goals. :flowerforyou:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Welcome and best of luck to you!
  • cvanvick
    Thanks everybody!! :bigsmile:
  • allikay
    allikay Posts: 13
    Welcome, why not get some support it's always nice to get some encouraging words. Keep up the good work:flowerforyou:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Welcome Cvan!
This discussion has been closed.