Wii Fit Exercises while I work!

Options
So last night I didn't move off the sofa ALL night even though I had decided I needed to work out after an awful weekend but I have just started my time of the month and I was feeling sorry for my self. The Wii Kept shouting me so Loud that I went to bed early so I couldn't see or hear it. lol

So this morning I have got into work I work in a reception area on my own and I'm feeling really fat and yukky because I didn't work out last night so I have come up with a solution I love the Wii Fit it is one of the best things to come into my life so I have decided today I will get an Hours worth of exercise in while on reception. If anybody comes in they may think I have lost the plot but I have just done the first lot and wasn't disturbed so we shall see..... I plan on doing

10 Minutes of Hula Hoops - Complete
10 Minutes of Cycling (Walking on the spot)
20 Minutes of Stepping - onto a yellow pages.
10 mins Hula Hoops
10 Mins of walking on the spot

I am not doing this so hard that I am sweaty alday at work like when on the Wii at home I am doing this nice and gentle so that my heart rate pics up and I can say to my self that I have actually done some exercise.

Replies

• sherhop
    sherhop Posts: 25
    Options
    Now that's creative thinking!
  • vickiele1
    vickiele1 Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    That's funny, because I do strength training at work while sitting at my desk talking on the phone. I have a private office, so I can pretty much do what ever I want - within the confines of the space afforded me. So, I have these really heavy books that i use for my clinical stuff - I choose the heaviest two and lift those like you would weights - I know I look pretty silly, but who cares - no one can see me. I also do vertical push ups against my office door (me on the inside of course). It works for me. I just bought a set of bands too, so I plan on taking them with me to work to do arm exercises at least a couple of times a day.

Good for you being creative.

Vickie