Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Just started Nutrologie 6 Week Bikini Diet...

Hi, I'm on week 1 day 4 of the Nutrologie Bikini diet and all is good so far. Shakes taste good but after putting them in here I'm surprised at how much sugar is in them! I ached like mad after the first day of exercise and had to take it easier the following day. Ok today though so will be going to gym.
Anyone else tried this diet and if so, how did you find it?
Thanks

Replies

• _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    You'll find that Fad diets like this aren't popular on MFP because most people who do them end up putting the weight back on. While your doing this plan just have a look around at the success stories at the people who have lost huge amounts of weight just by counting calories and eating in moderation. In reality you do not need shakes to lose weight.

I do wish you success and I hope you take a look at the success stories on this forum.
  • stea02
    stea02 Posts: 5
    Hi, I'm not a believer in fad diets myself to be honest as I do a lot of cycling so have to eat protein and carbs to keep me going over 100 miles. But I thought I'd give it a go as a detox too as it has no red meat so gives me something to work towards. It may work or it may be rubbish, but I'm giving it a go and will post on here so other people know. I got it half price so thought why not..

So on day 6 now and one thing this has done is introduce me to grains and pulses that I didn't eat before. I would always get my post cycle repair fix from proteins in lean meat and bananas. So far I've had lentils and quinoa which I've been surprised at. A lot of people on here may eat them all the time and already understand the benefits, but I didn't have them in my diet. So if nothing else works in this plan, I'm taking the varied menu as a positive so far.
    I've also not had any alcohol since starting the diet, so again that has to be good.

The exercise is good for me too as I've always cycled and not done squats, planks, etc..
    Not ready for weigh in yet, so will let you know Tuesday.
  • leonie1911
    leonie1911 Posts: 1
    How did this work out in the end?