Saw A Picture of Myself...

Options

Replies

• Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    WOW!!!! Absolutley amazing transformation!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • angw7
    angw7 Posts: 69
    Options
    Well Done, that's brilliant... Congrats :-):tongue: :tongue:
  • lesley1981
    lesley1981 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys :smile:

TBH, I probably couldn't have done it without the help of the fantastic MFP members! Just reading through the posts and comments left has motivated me :smile: Turns out I'm quite motivational too, and a girl I work with has also managed to lose some weight (although she didn't have as much to lose as I did) just because she saw that I could do it!

I'm going to be starting proper training soon to improve my fitness, next 10k is in April :smile:
  • gemzy24
    gemzy24 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Congrats awsome result !!
  • Voncreepy2
    Voncreepy2 Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    You look happy as your lighter you and amazing!!!! Congrats on your success!!!!
  • Sarah31210
    Options
    wow congratulations! you look fantastic! i cant for this day to come for me! lol
  • PaisleyLotus
    PaisleyLotus Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Good for you, girl! Keep up the fantastic work!
  • davebarron
    Options
    Looking real good ! Congratulations!
  • aylin
    aylin Posts: 6
    Options
    You look like a totally different person. Congratulations! So amazing! So Inspirational! Makes me feel like I can keep going! THANKS!
  • tes8612
    tes8612 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congrats!!!
  • elsa11170
    elsa11170 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Congrats! :)
  • MCDerin
    MCDerin Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Two things - 1st and most important - you are SMOKIN hot. You look AWESOME :)
    2nd - are you a MINI owner? (the pic of you with all the minis :)...I own a 06 Mini Cooper convertible and I LOVE it.
    My license says "IMMINI2" (I am only 4'9" LOL)

Great job!!

1. Thank you LOL
    2. I WAS a Mini owner... Unfortunately I was involved in quite a serious accident in December 2008 and my Mini was damaged beyond repair :sad: I am hoping to get another one some day though...

Sorry for your loss (of your MINI - NOT of all your weight :) You really do look amazing.
    I hope you can get another Mini Cooper though. I love mine.

Keep up the great work!
  • lesley1981
    lesley1981 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    It's been a few months now, so I thought it was time for an update...

My confidence is most definitely at an all time high, I feel fantastic! I have managed to pretty much maintain my weight over the last few months, give or take a pound or two (but over Christmas, that was inevitable)!

This pic shows me on Halloween night, dressed as Elvis, in a very short dress!!! I even surprised myself, as I wouldn't have dremt I would ever wear something like that, even for halloween:
    37166_497203407118_603542118_7044173_4977648_n.jpg

This is me (in red) on the night of my friends birthday, wearing a uk size 12 dress that had been slightly too tight when I bought it a few weeks before:
    154222_169654439720292_100000272102180_474894_6914171_n.jpg

And finally, looking a little bit different... New Years Eve! I took a little notion a couple of days before that I wanted to go back to my brunette bob!
    167723_177386415625988_100000638923872_439289_18109_n.jpg

So, now I'm back to try to shift the last few pounds, and I find that these pics really motivate me :smile: hopefully they can motivate others too
  • Blueeyes1117
    Blueeyes1117 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Wow i cant believe its the same person you look AWESOME and totally different!!! So much younger and happier congrats!!!:smile:
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,022 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS, you look amazing. You should be really proud of yourself. good job
  • NatalieBrooke88
    NatalieBrooke88 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    OMG THAT IS AMAZING. I am in like shock. You have done an amazing job and you should be so proud of youself. You look beautiful!
  • runs4zen
    runs4zen Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Woot! Woot! You look incredible!
  • bullriderswife08
    bullriderswife08 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You are doing excellent! Keep it up! How tall are you? Just curious because I weigh the same as your starting weight
  • natisinvincible
    Options
    All i can say is well done!!!! you've inspired us all, its stories like this which keep me going
  • VegasJellyFish
    VegasJellyFish Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You look great. Congrats!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!