Today's workout and Movie........

Friday, big day, monster day at the gym. 8 mile run. Yes 8 miles. Then 40 minutes in the weight room. Love to hate it.

And today we are going to screen one of my favorite all time movies......."Mask". The story of Rocky Dennis, born with a horrible deformity and disease but making the best of it. Cher is fantastic in this movie playing his mother who doesn't take anyone's crap about the son she loves so much.

I havent watched it in years so looking forward to watching the movie. Not looking forward to the pain of workout but then again.....maybe I am.

The 2 ending scenes of Mask are just superb. When Cher realizes he has died, the look on her face as the song "Ripple" begins to play. And then at the cemetery, as she walks away just to remember her son and the poem he wrote....and the song "Roll Away" by Bob Seger comes on. Here's the highlights of the movie to that Seger song........
Roll Away: Rocky wanted to tour Europe on a motorcycle......and as Cher said........."now you can go anywhere you want baby".....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5idwvn3UPA