Burger King's new Pizza Burger!

Options
Seriously BK?? This burger has over 2,500 calories.:huh: When is it going to be too much? :explode:

Link to BK pizza burger:

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/296587

Replies

• Kminor67
    Kminor67 Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    You've got to be kidding me! The sad thing is, our gluttonous society will probably make this sandwich a hit. Please excuse me while I go throw up.....
  • atotal180
    Options
    OMG, you are right when is it going to end? It wouldn't be so bad if you were to share that with 4-5 people, but we all know that there will be people eating that thing all alone.
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    That's nuts and right near where I take the train! At least the price and size seem like it is something to share.
  • udallmom101
    udallmom101 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    That just sounds completely disgusting! I can not believe I am saying this, because I was the face for fast food restaurants not too long ago, but I can barely stomach to even smell one now.
    To think people will probably go out and really eat one is just too much!
  • Shawna_831
    Options
    OMG, you are right when is it going to end? It wouldn't be so bad if you were to share that with 4-5 people, but we all know that there will be people eating that thing all alone.

I thought the same thing. IF you share this with your family then cool. Sadly, there are many who are going to order this, fries and XL Coke. Could you imagine those calories??
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    OMG, there really should be a law. Kids can't buy liquor or cigaretttes if they are under 18, maybe there should be a law that they can't order high fat food either! If they want to make high calorie food and sell it they really should post in big numbers the calories that it contains and maybe people could make wiser choices.
  • determined99
    Options
    its crazy! i heard its actually more than 2500 calories because they serve fries and drinks with it!!!!!! :noway:
  • Mollydolly10
    Mollydolly10 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    hoooooooooly cow!!
  • c7eat2live
    c7eat2live Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    ewwwww noooooo! just say no. this is totally gross.
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Ewwwww! I can't believe that people will not think twice about eating this *kitten*!!! I can't believe that for 6 months, I had their double cheeseburgers every other day or more. 10 months ago, my cholesterol was really high, and I'm 20. I'm wondering what it is now.
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    Seriously, besides the amount of calories that thing is - gross. It just looks gross.
  • Wendy543
    Options
    it looks kinda like a large pizza so i would assume you wouldnt eat it alone, even tho some people would just as they do a large pizza, so if you divide it to each slice its 315 calories. but it does look very discusting
  • Sparklewolfie
    Options
    Wow that is pretty cool! I thought it would be a pizza flavored burger, but it is really like a pizza! I am PRETTY sure most people would not be able to finish a whole one themselves though @_@ Judging from the picture, each slice is almost the size of one burger!

Though I still do not approve of it :grumble: So unhealthy... plus I don't like fast food... or meat...:laugh:
  • monstertwelve
    Options
    ewwwwwww that really just made me sick!!!!!!!!:sick:
  • iobas
    iobas Posts: 3
    Options
    The saddest thing is that I could eat and finish that with no problem at all!!!
    This healthy thing sux!
  • NutritionDivaRD
    NutritionDivaRD Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    *shudders*

That is not even close to appealing to me. Gross.
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    it looks kinda like a large pizza so i would assume you wouldnt eat it alone, even tho some people would just as they do a large pizza, so if you divide it to each slice its 315 calories

You know that no one would eat just one piece.
  • Fliegenschwein
    Fliegenschwein Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    There was a time when I`d have been first in the queue lol .. not any more though, the thought of that turns my stomach :sick:
  • MandiPandi757
    MandiPandi757 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    And these people thinking about sharing it amongst other people......you really think that one slice is gonna fill you up and satisfy you? I could think of a lot better things that are more appealing to eat than one slice from this disgusting beast that BK calls food! I'm really disgusted by this.
  • elainegsd
    elainegsd Posts: 459 Member
    Options

I thought the same thing. IF you share this with your family then cool. Sadly, there are many who are going to order this, fries and XL Coke. Could you imagine those calories??

Like fries and an XL Coke could even BEGIN to contribute to the calories of the burger... This is just sick!