Any Pittsburgh Steelers Fans out there?!?

Options
Hello,

I just joined the other day and I love this site! I was wondering if there were any Football, well (Pittsburgh Steelers) fans
out there..LOL

I live in Tha Burgh and I love my team!!! would like to meet friends that enjoy Troy's hair, Heinz Ward, and the awesome Big D!
If you like the Steelers and want to share game day recipe's and football action, would love to be your friend!

Replies

• claire0928
    claire0928 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    My bf and I are big Steelers fans. I didn't really like NFL that much when we started dating (I'm more into college ball) but he got me into it so I've adopted his team. Now I cheer as loud as he does! We live in North Carolina but there's a lot of Steeler fans down here. They've surprised me this year! Didn't expect to be 3:1 without Big Ben! lol And then without Dennis Dixon! Can't wait to see how we play this weekend. Should be interesting!
  • butterbritt88
    butterbritt88 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. My husband has loved the Steelers since he can remember. Once we started dating I jumped on that band wagon. I love the Steelers. For his bday we are going to see them play Nov. 21st in the burg. :wink: Troy if my ultimate favorite and I can't believe they lost to the Ravens. Bluh! On game days we usually have buffalo chicken dip, wings, and maybe pizza. But now that I've started this I have no clue what we will have. He's not a big salad eater. Maybe Chili?
  • platoon
    platoon Posts: 340
    Options
    GO POLAMALU! :-)
  • supico1
    supico1 Posts: 34
    Options
    My bf and I are big Steelers fans. I didn't really like NFL that much when we started dating (I'm more into college ball) but he got me into it so I've adopted his team. Now I cheer as loud as he does! We live in North Carolina but there's a lot of Steeler fans down here. They've surprised me this year! Didn't expect to be 3:1 without Big Ben! lol And then without Dennis Dixon! Can't wait to see how we play this weekend. Should be interesting!

I am soooo excited for Ben to come back!! but I'm also nervous. I hope he does a Great job...if he doesn't the fans will DESTROY him.
  • supico1
    Options
    @platoon Isn't Troy a beast?!?!
  • platoon
    platoon Posts: 340
    Options
    That is, Mr. Cute Beast to you, young lady! :-)
  • apeman
    apeman Posts: 82
    Options
    I'm a huge Steelers fan in the KC area. Can't wait for the return of Big Ben.
  • supico1
    Options
    @platoon Yesss... He is very cute!! and that hairrrrr :smile:
  • VickiMitkins
    VickiMitkins Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I am a big Steeler's Fan. I grew up in the Mon Valley. I moved to SC after college and have been here about 25 years, but still love my Steelers.
  • mommytoaiden
    mommytoaiden Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi! I live in Baltimore but I'm a huge Steeler fan. We try to go to Pittsburgh once a year for a game. Love Polamalu and Big Ben and even Coach Tomlin.

I'm still sad they got rid of Santonio Homes and Willie Parker though :(
  • JLeeAlton
    Options
    a little late on this one but.. I am from Pittsburgh and I love the Steelers!!!

Now accepting Pittsburgh and Steeler friends!!!
  • Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    POLAMALU IS A BEEEEEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bigsmile: