Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What to do with all these clothes!

2»

Replies

• inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    I got your message. The jeans are yours! I'll mail them tomorrow
  • wahlflower
    wahlflower Posts: 9 Member
    What a fabulous idea. I am going to look around and see what I have. If I come up with something I will post it. :-)
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    In the last week I've found two things that are getting too big and I want to make room in my drawers. If you want them, let me know. It'd be best if whoever wants them takes both the shorts and the shirt, to keep mailing expenses down. I'm only sending in the US, too expensive otherwise.

First person to message me their address gets them. And they're fresh washed, just was folding laundry. :)

jhsrcj.jpg
    The shorts are from Kohl's and the brand name is Apt.9. They're size 16.

2enxk4m.jpg
    The shirt is labeled FANG and it's size Large.
  • Iluvchopsticks
    Iluvchopsticks Posts: 130 Member
    you could always have a clothing swap. Invite all the women you know to bring in all their unused stuff. Its a great way to get rid of your old clothes and get new ones without paying anything!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!