Morning Sprints for Increased Fat Burn

Options
BigT555
BigT555 Posts: 2,068 Member
Hey everyone, ive been making good progress but i feel like it could be sped up (losing .5-1lbs/week steadily for about 2 months), been keeping to my calorie deficit through the weekdays religiously, weekends are a bit tougher because i have friends who drink nearly every night on the weekends (i know this will be the first thing people point out but i dont want to deminish my social life and i like to party, its one of the things that motivates me to lose weight). im considering starting wind sprints in the morning before work to help speed up the process.

does anyone have experience with doing HIIT in the mornings? im curious as to whether you appetite increase is significant compared to days where you dont do it in the morning, as well as if there is a noticable difference in energy throughout the day?
i have a job that requires me to be on my feet often and if im going to be drained all day at work then ill just keep to my current program

little backround info, im 21 years old, 6'1". started cutting back on foods and working out 3x/week on october 28th 2013 and ive lost over 60 lbs since then. my eventual goal is 190 which i would love to hit before the end of the summer. short term goal is 200 by june 20th (amnesia rockfest is that weekend!)

Replies