Tips On working out everyday

My goal is to get 140 by 4/25/2015 i know that's crazy i know i can do it. I need tips on how to stay focused on working out everyday and not get lazy. Feel free to add me I'm nice. I look forward in losing weight with all of you in the my fitness pal community.

Replies

• rose313
    rose313 Posts: 1,146 Member
    I used to work out every day. Make sure you don't overexert yourself, and make sure your goals are realistic. For example, I liked to work out for 20-30 minutes every day, I didn't burn myself out in the gym for hours a day. That's just not enjoyable for me. Find exercises you like doing, don't force yourself to do the ones you hate. If it helps, go to the gym with a friend, I always go more often and stay longer when my friends are there. Also make sure you are eating enough to sustain your body while working out every day.
  • QueenE_
    QueenE_ Posts: 522 Member
    Taking walks would be a good starter step, that's what I did. I make sure that I get outside everyday.
  • I saw this message about setting goals and thought it may work for me. Instead of setting weight goals, set exercise goals like I will work out for 30 4 times per week. Then you steadily increase your workout goals little by little until they become a habit. I'll let you know in a month if it works.