Looking Younger????

Options
My husband made a comment to me the other day, he said "since losing weight you look younger and taller" LOL
I thought he was the only one that thought this way but in the last week I have noticed a trend, which is quite flattering since I am turning 30 on Friday. Everytime I have gone to buy cigarettes in the past week I have been carded!!! I haven't been carded for Cigarettes since I was 23.

I guess losing some of this weight has made me look younger. :blushing:

Replies

• AnAbsoluteDiva
    AnAbsoluteDiva Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    And if you ever decide to quit smoking, you'll looking even younger! Trust me... it's true!
  • monstertwelve
    Options
    awwww what a way start the week!!!!! you do look great!!!!
  • AmberBarrios
    AmberBarrios Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Yeah for sure, that's the next hurdle I am trying to conquer.
  • AndriaLL
    AndriaLL Posts: 162
    Options
    Happy Birthday and congratulations on the weight loss!

(I'm an ex smoker, and to this day it was the hardest thing I have ever done, despite "deciding to quit" about 30 or so times :blushing: So I just wanted to say congrats on what you have accomplished so far!!! Losing weight is tough, too!)
  • tamheath
    tamheath Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Very true! I quit smoking 6 days ago. (6 & 1/2, to be exact; haahahaha!) My hubby says I look better every day. I noticed it with him when he quit too: his eyes got more clear, hair more shiny. No ****. It true, it true! Sorry - this was supposed to be about you and looking better with weight loss. GOOD FOR YOU! :happy: I just have a one-track mind lately with this stop smoking process. Ugh. :sad:
  • tamheath
    Options
    Very true! I quit smoking 6 days ago. (6 & 1/2, to be exact; haahahaha!) My hubby says I look better every day. I noticed it with him when he quit too: his eyes got more clear, hair more shiny. No ****. It true, it true! Sorry - this was supposed to be about you and looking better with weight loss. GOOD FOR YOU! :happy: I just have a one-track mind lately with this stop smoking process. Ugh. :sad:
  • tamheath
    Options
    Very true! I quit smoking 6 days ago. (6 & 1/2, to be exact; haahahaha!) My hubby says I look better every day. I noticed it with him when he quit too: his eyes got more clear, hair more shiny. No ****. It true, it true! Sorry - this was supposed to be about you and looking better with weight loss. GOOD FOR YOU! Also true that many people look younger and younger with weight loss. I think it's just the healthier part makes you look better!! :happy: I just have a one-track mind lately with this stop smoking process. Ugh. :sad:
  • tamheath
    Options
  • shannonkk
    shannonkk Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    thats so sweet, eating healthy makes your skin glow
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I was carded when I bought beer on Sunday....by a woman roughly my age. It doesn't count as much when I'm carded by very young people (who don't have a concept of what age looks like) or older gentlemen, who are mostly being kind. But I was carded by someone who graduated two years ahead of me from high school... in the 1980s. It totally made my day: I even called my husband from the parking lot...
  • StacLegg
    StacLegg Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I am 5"2' and started MPF at 202.4lbs.... I've lost 20lbs and this weekend my daughter said, "you know mom, the more weight you lose the taller you will be!" :huh:
    lol
    I had never heard such a thing..... so maybe I will look 5"3' ???? :noway: yay!
    Stac :flowerforyou:
  • AmberBarrios
    AmberBarrios Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    @stacfisher. LOL good point. I am 5' 10" and my husband is only 5' 8" he told me last night that by the time I am done I will probably be 6' tall. LOL I hope not, I so dislike being the tall girl. I have embraced it but secretly wish I was shorter. :blushing:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!