Walk it off in 30 days

I just stated back to my exercise routing a month ago, I was using my treadmill as my main source of exercise. I attempted to do a few workout dvd's that I already had and found it difficult to keep up with and they hurt my knees and ankles. I have several Leslie Sansone videos and was so excited to find her Walk if off in 30 days videos that rotates 3 days of cardio with 3 days of strength training every week! I got the dvd yesterday and started it! Wow! This is so much more intense then her other videos that I have! I am really excited to see my progress at the end of the 30 days! I have a lot of weight to lose so I know that I will continue on after this but am really excited to move onto this program!

Has anyone else done this? I am curious as to what type of results you have had. Thanks for any feedback!

Replies

• erinowl1
    erinowl1 Posts: 4 Member
    I just started the Walk it of in 30 days program today! Sorry I can't inform you of results yet. Hope you are having fun with it! The key is finding a workout you enjoy so you keep doing it :)
  • jamie_lee80
    jamie_lee80 Posts: 176 Member
    Thanks!! I am enjoying it!! I still do regular walking either outdoors or on my treadmill and have been doing this video at least 5 times a week! Love the strength training!!! I hope that you are loving it too!