Need to lose 100lbs anyone need to do the same!

Options
Hi i'm 270lbs and need to lose 100lbs to reach my goal! I think that having friends on my fitness pal would really help keep me motivated, anyone intrested or on a similer weight loss journey let me know so we can be friends!

Replies

• razzafuss
    Options
    Hi! I started back in December with 122 pounds to lose & have lost 38 pounds so far. Although I'm almost 1/3 of the way to my goal, I still have a long way to go, and would be happy to help you keep motivated :D
  • terewilliams
    terewilliams Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I started my journey several years ago and my pals have been very supportive especially when I fell off track! Would love to have you as a friend.
  • jakejacobsen
    jakejacobsen Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I have 94 pounds till I reevaluate at 200, looking for looking for friends who are serious, have open diary.

I choose to eat, Low carb and grain free, (primal - the organic as its out of my price range) as my research has shown me that this works the best. We don't need to have the same philosophy or style of eating to motivate each other.

I am more interested in friends who can walk by the Easter candy then complain about not losing, after binging on it.

My diary is open, and I would welcome your friendship/motivation.
  • scottsgirl4lyfe2004
    scottsgirl4lyfe2004 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    i have exactly 100 lbs to lose and going by your name i am a 84 baby too:) i started at 276 but am now 250.8
  • MattyFTM
    MattyFTM Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm nearly 400lb so I have even more than 100lb to lose, but I've set my goal at 100 for now.
  • DeeDee797
    Options
    I need lose around 100 Ibs could really do with some friends to motivate me, currently I've lost around 6 Ibs but for some reason my weight loss has become stagnant. I've tried reducing my food further and working out more but my weight just hasn't shifted. it's only been a week but i used to see weight loss everyday so this is really frustrating.

Do you guys have any tips?

Feel free to add me!
  • cecesquats
    cecesquats Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    hey, i sent you an add. i also want to lose 100+ pounds. anyone else, feel free to add me!
  • sweetiememoirs
    sweetiememoirs Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hello there! I started mid February at 298lbs. Currently down almost 30lbs & have another 68lbs to lose before reaching my first big goal of 200lbs. I'm always looking for new friends for motivation & accountability! Feel free to add me if you wish.

We're all in this together! ????
  • kodijhill
    kodijhill Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    me to we can do this feel free to add me ive been here 655 days and its been a roller coaster but ive so far lost 16lbs i weigh 329 would like to see 160 someday so if i can do it you can. and ive been struggling everyday but its worth it
  • Radioactive_Starfish
    Options
    Yup! I am about the same as you now. I just started MFP, was at 317 at my heaviest. Working my butt off ;)

I'm happy to have MFP buddies, I'll add you.
  • mattmccool3
    mattmccool3 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Yep! 80 more to go!
  • amberrenee813
    amberrenee813 Posts: 395 Member
    Options

I am more interested in friends who can walk by the Easter candy then complain about not losing, after binging on it.

I think you meant "than." Funny typo! And yes, there is a difference :)

P.S. Not trying to be a Grammar Nazi. Just a funny mistake.
  • booksgiver
    booksgiver Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hi, and add me if you like. I've lost 118 pounds but I need to lose another 50...at least! I can tell you that even after more than a year it's still a challenge and still hard work, but so worth it! I need more active friends who will do more than just hit the "like" button every now and then.
  • MeanNurseGM95
    MeanNurseGM95 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am looking at a goal of at least 100 pounds. Already lost 36! Anyone feel free to add me.
  • jennwhite34
    jennwhite34 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. I am looking to loose at least another 100 - 130 lbs
  • paulawatkins1974
    paulawatkins1974 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Same here! started at 284, currently at 265. Still 103 to go. FR sent
  • Deborah271
    Deborah271 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi there and welcome to mfp, I joined 3 days ago and I'm looking to lose 84 pounds, you can add me as a friend if you like, my name is Deborah.:drinker:
  • petal1991
    petal1991 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I started at a similar weight to you (280lbs) and I'm looking to lose 140lbs in total. Just over 100 to go!
  • tmikeb
    tmikeb Posts: 1
    Options
    My top weight was 347 lbs. I finally hit 276.5 today and my goal is another 100 lbs. I would appreciate any friends or helpful comments. Hope all of you are doing well on your "journey".
  • chocolatexxmintt
    chocolatexxmintt Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Before starting on this site I had worked out to lose 36 lbs.. my starting weight was 197.6 and now I've lost an additional 2.8 since joining. So all together I want to lose about 86 lbs. I will add you! Hopefully, we can encourage and motivate one another to drop those pesky pounds! Good luck on your journey love!