water

Options
dchief30
dchief30 Posts: 129 Member
how much water is to much and does water weigh you done before weight in day I feel like I bloat with water in my legs what should I do Thank You

Replies

• rosy_08
    rosy_08 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I don't know how much is "too much." I think it will vary for everyone, but I have found that if I don't drink at least 6+ cups a day, my weight starts going back up - possibly due to fluid retention. Just stay hydrated and you'll probably be fine. If you're constantly going to the bathroom, you're probably sufficiently hydrated. But then again, I'm not a doctor or dietician. :tongue:
  • AlMonkey
    AlMonkey Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    http://www.slenderkitchen.com/how-to-calculate-how-much-water-you-should-drink-a-day/#

calculates water needs based on weight and activity level
  • kwedman488
    kwedman488 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    You can't drink too much water without truly intending to do so-your body won't let you so don't even worry about that as a possibility. It will weigh you down but don't focus so much on weight-you need water, go by how you look or measure yourself by inches instead. The more salt you intake the more water you should drink to balance it out.
  • jbaerbock
    jbaerbock Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I drink about 8-10 cups of water a day depending on what I've eaten. I do go to the bathroom more than some people but then again they drink pop all day and I stick to water ;-).
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    how much water is to much and does water weigh you done before weight in day I feel like I bloat with water in my legs what should I do Thank You

If you are peeing clear, you are overhydrated. Aim for a pale yellow.