22 years old and 70lb gone! Facial Pics!

Options

Replies

• BRA_S
    BRA_S Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look awesome
  • mimimomobear
    Options
    Great story...thx for sharing!
  • lavendah
    lavendah Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Amazing read!
    And you look pretty.
    Those collarbones ugh,I just have to gift myself those.
  • BookAngel_a
    BookAngel_a Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! Congratulations! :)
  • msmith2020
    msmith2020 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Wow you look so great! Congrats on all your hard work!
  • Jamhorker
    Jamhorker Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    :O I read first, then scrolled to see the pix. My first thought was 'wow, she's gorgeous!" Then I realized those were the before pictures. You look absolutely amazing now. Besides being thinner, you look very very happy. :D Great job!
  • ianthy
    ianthy Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Just so lovely - what an amazing transformation. Well done!
  • valynn0312
    Options
    Reading your story gives me hope. I've struggled with my weight for the past 4 years. And before that. At 18 I weighed 180, the largest I'd been ever. Then my doctor diagnosed me with Polycystic ovarian syndrome and insulin resistance. I had to change my eating habits drastically and began working out almost daily.
    I dropped to 145. I felt great!
    Then I started dating someone, and here I am 5 years later at 200lbs. I've been in such a depressed funk that I haven't done anything about it.

Then I read your story. I just did 15 min on the elliptical (legs felt like rubber afterwards!). And I'll do another 15 later. And every day. Because you're inspirational.

THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR STORY!! <3
  • Alexandra_S
    Alexandra_S Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You're very beautiful! I thought so even before I saw your skinny photos. Now you look just fabulous! Congratulations! Amazing story, amazing person! Thank you for sharing with us.
  • gracie11lexi13
    gracie11lexi13 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Very pretty face. You remind me of the girl in Tuck Everlasting.
  • silverchick
    silverchick Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Still a very pretty girl before the weight loss, but you are a total smoke-show now! Great work! Very inspiring!
  • Deborah271
    Deborah271 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    What a great story, can't tell you how much I enjoyed it! I'm so glad you nipped your weight problem in the butt while your still young. I went into my 20's, 30's, 40's and now I'm into my early 50's and I mourn for my younger self some days that I never got to see her succeed. I'm still battling but I'll never give up, thank you for sharing and all the very best to you.
  • WallyH4EverVersion
    WallyH4EverVersion Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Lucy , you have my heartfelt congratulations, you have done great !!! You are a gorgeous person inside and outside ....I love your story and the way you told it!! You truly are an inspiration!! Thank you for sharing it!!!
  • melissa0371969
    Options
    Gorgeous! Congratulations!
  • 24lol25
    24lol25 Posts: 49
    Options
    Inspiring story! It's great you're finally at the weight you want to be at. :)
  • MEK1960
    MEK1960 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You have many, many happy, healthy years ahead! Bravo!
  • KRM51
    KRM51 Posts: 24
    Options
    You look great! :) And loved your story.. Thank you so much for the share and motivation! :)
  • enchanted_daydream
    enchanted_daydream Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Very motivational! And you look fabulous :)
  • skittlesnhoney
    skittlesnhoney Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Great job! Very inspirational. Well done!
  • pusheen12
    pusheen12 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Way to take control of your like and grab your dream! Stunning is how you look, always pretty and now outrageously gorgeous...love it! Congrats!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!