Hi! I'm looking for sport lovers/friends :)

Options
My name is Orlando, i'm portuguese but i live in Paris, France.
My fitness journey started in 2012 where i was with 118kg, sedentary and wasting a young life. I was the typical geek guy that wasn't living the life like i should live. So, i decided to enter the gym. With time, i started to change myself physically but mostly mentally! I gained discipline, passion for the sport, active, with goals on my life and a lot of ambition. So, in October 2013 i decided to start a Personal Trainer formation, i was selected and it was a big victory for me... Unfortunally, after two days of formation, just by doing a simple jump, i fracturated my anckle so i lose the formation...
After a long journey of recuperation, i started to do sport again, in Mars 2014! Actually, i'm at 83kg and i will try to enter a Personal Trainer formation in September 2014!
I do sport 5 times a week and i love music, i like to help people by giving some motivation when they need and i can't imagine my life without sport, music and friends! So yeah... i could say a lot more, but this is enough i guess :)

So yeah, add me if you want :)
Its always nice to share this passion and tips! Together is easier :)