Need to lose weight by summer...?

Options
Summer is less than 60 days away and I know we all want to be our best by then! No worries, it's not too late. I have currently lost 11 lbs and 1 pant size in 4 weeks! I'm hoping I can motivate and support all who are interested! I am going to be starting a challenge group May 5 (all are welcome). If you're interested feel free friend me and/or add me on facebook!

What does my challenge group consist of?
1. Support and motivation
2. Daily check-ins
3. Weekly weigh ins
4. I'll be posting my recipes/meals for the day and you are welcome to do the same!
5. Dedication & Consistency!

Not too much to ask is it?

Replies

• hilts1969
    hilts1969 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Summer is less than 60 days away and I know we all want to be our best by then! No worries, it's not too late. I have currently lost 11 lbs and 1 pant size in 4 weeks! I'm hoping I can motivate and support all who are interested! I am going to be starting a challenge group May 5 (all are welcome). If you're interested feel free friend me and/or add me on facebook!

2. Daily check-ins
    3. Weekly weigh ins
    4. I'll be posting my recipes/meals for the day and you are welcome to do the same!

Seems like a lot of hassle
  • oneoddsock
    oneoddsock Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Sounds good - count me in!
  • JenniB619
    JenniB619 Posts: 85 Member
    Options

2. Daily check-ins
    3. Weekly weigh ins

How is that a lot of Hassel? Because you have to be accountable? That's the only way to get results. Accountability
  • hilts1969
    hilts1969 Posts: 465 Member
    Options

2. Daily check-ins
    3. Weekly weigh ins

How is that a lot of Hassel? Because you have to be accountable? That's the only way to get results. Accountability

I just decide to do something and then do it, nice and simple, not a fan of the support syndrome that is modern life, good luck to you though we are all different
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Too much work.