Going to the waterpark tomorrow....what should I judge?

We are taking our family to Schliterbahn for the whole day tomorrow. I know I will be to darn tired to work out. But I know while there all the walking, walking stairs and so on I will burn. I am packing healthy snacks and lunches. But when swimming you do tend to eat more as you are more hungry. How many extra cal do you think I should judge for tomorrow? I know it wont be exact but do you think I would be safe with around 300? I am 5'9 , 171 , female.

Thank you

Replies

• DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    I think it depends on what your settings are. Do you have your daily activity as sedentary or lightly active? If sedentary, maybe log an hour of walking. Honestly, I don't feel like Schlitterbahn is much of a workout. You stand in line a lot, and float around a lot, not so much actual swimming.
  • Nathalia2009
    Nathalia2009 Posts: 75 Member
    Im sedentary .... I guess I will try to wake up early to go for a run but we shall see since we are leaving at 7....
    I think it depends on what your settings are. Do you have your daily activity as sedentary or lightly active? If sedentary, maybe log an hour of walking. Honestly, I don't feel like Schlitterbahn is much of a workout. You stand in line a lot, and float around a lot, not so much actual swimming.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Try not to over-think it. Use it as a vacation day, eat at maintenance, and get back on track the next day. Remember to have fun:)