What do you do when your self esteem is in the toilet?

2»

Replies

• mlh612
    mlh612 Posts: 311 Member
    I take the negative comments and use them to my advantage - its helps my drive... I do have days where it is hard to keep moving and I really want chocolate, but I just have to remember why I am doing this. I am tired of be unhealthy and I want to be happy and full of energy :flowerforyou:
  • gambitsgurl
    gambitsgurl Posts: 632 Member
    DEAR LORD WOMAN!!! Have you LOOKED under the seat in that toilet?!?!?! GET YOUR SELF ESTEEM OUT OF THERE BEFORE IT TOUCHES SOMETHING!!!!!!! You can NOT bleach self esteem and if it's in there too long it's going to get stained!!! GO! NOW!!!!

i F'ing love you...gawd you make me laugh

Well the best I figure, you're at bloody work and you KNOW some big man with a bigger *kitten* has dumped his double burger in that toilet without caring if it splashed up on the seat. And don't be touching the bathroom door handle either.

/you've helped me out and I'm here for you.
    //better not be listening to negative people
    ///if we can't laugh we can't live :D

xoxoxoxoxo
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    I have to vent it out when people say stupid things to me. Believe me people on my twitter got an eye full today from me. Once I let it out the ballon of low self esteem deflates and I go back to being my happy go lucky self.
  • hp25
    hp25 Posts: 27
    I know it's easier said than done, but try to focus on all of the positive things about you and ignore the mean comments. I think it's wonderful that you are on here and you know what you want. Don't let lack of support or discouraging words take your eyes off the goal. Tomorrow is a new day :smile:
This discussion has been closed.