Seeking happy, supportive MFP friends

Options
Hi everyone!

I love this site because of all the wonderful people who are interested in health, fitness and happiness! I would love to find more active users to comment with and support/lift each other up...

My name is Kai and I enjoy my life as much as I can in every moment... I enjoy learning from life, helping people, healing myself and others..... I love to climb and jump on and off things! I love a good party, an all night dance, also nature and the ocean.... I utilise The Law of Attraction in my work and in my life so am positive and very into self-growth and appreciation....

I just got back into being active only last week... But I love it when I am and have a lot of experience being in shape. Also, I'm getting married next month to the love of my life!

I would love to hear what your favorite tips are to have fun exercising and using this program.. So feel free to say hi or add me as a friend. I'd be very interested in setting fun achievable fitness challenges too, if you like :-)

Thanks! ~
Kai
(rhymes with sky) :-)

Replies

• kellyj0729
    kellyj0729 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Welcome and nice to meet you! Please add me as a friend!
  • AugustCountdown
    AugustCountdown Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Just joined a few days ago to and so far so good but only been a few days and these I find the easiest its later on when I begin to fall off track. But would like motivational friends on here in case I'm having a slip up or just to be in the same boat as someone else cause I know how hard this is. :)
  • swoods83
    swoods83 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi,

I just started again on Tuesday. Got married a year ago and kind of just enjoyed it - didn't watch what I are at all! Now I've hit the year mark, it's time to get back on track and could really do with some friends on here to support me!

I'm in the UK and have 25lb to lose, starting weight of 175lbs. Would really love to support others on this journey too and talk to people who get it!

Hope to speak to people soon,
    Sarah x
  • akagoldengirl
    akagoldengirl Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thanks for replying! I look forward to seeing your posts and having some fun! :-)