In need of a few friends

Options
I like interacting with people on mfp. I think it helps with my accountability, since no one else in my life has to worry about food.

My sister is 100lbs soaking wet, and eats whatever she wants.
My best friend eats whatever she wants, says "But I eat healthy!" and wonders why she keeps gaining.
My boyfriend has been told by doctors that he has to eat 6000 calories a day.. he rarely does, but as such he eats whatever he wants.

So I need happy cheerful people, who understand that I may only log a few times a week, because I am going through a bit of depression..... So add me!

Replies

• CaddieMay
    CaddieMay Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I just added you. Going through a depression myself. I was on here a year ago and lost some weight, so I know that I can do it. I am refocused and getting back on track. We can do this!
  • chellseaworley101
    chellseaworley101 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'll add you. I think I'm headed towards depression. I cry over my fatness on a daily basis. It's getting out of hand. I've lost 27 pounds & still hate my body. I think the problem is that I lack support & understanding. My boyfriend eats whatever he wants & stays skinny. My best friend lost 35 pounds because she got pregnant & her morning sickness caused her to lose so much. But even before that she just stopped eating a day or two and lost 10 pounds. She loses easily. All my siblings are skinny & then there's me. I just need understanding I guess.
  • Sddysart
    Sddysart Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Crap..I know what your going through.. Time to turn things around♥ and enjoy life!
  • lillian480
    lillian480 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started in april formally again with doing the nutrisystem plan and need some friends too. I am finding better accountabilty with logging every little thing I eat. I use the app daily but have no friends :(