Frustrated...not sure what is the best thing to do

Options
2»

Replies

• ErinMarie25
    ErinMarie25 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Yeah, try avoiding eating out. No matter where, they use the unhealthiest stuff they can probably find. Even if it sounds healthy, it's most likely not. If you do eat out, go somewhere where they actually have a website with nutritional facts on it and pick out what you want through the site. Some places even carry them, I know Ruby Tuesdays does.

When you order your food, ask for a doggy bag right away so you can pack half of your meal away to bring home for the next day.
  • Grokette
    Grokette Posts: 3,330 Member
    Options
    Umm, butter is not bad for you............

What kind of oil was used.............

The worst part is the carbs from the flour and sugar.

I completely agree, are you Primal?

For the most part yes, I am Primal...

And right now I am a Primal HCG'r............. I am actually combining Primal Blue print and HCG plans together and losing weight very well now. This is at my Doctor's advice.............
  • TheNewJessieMae
    Options
    I'm not saying butter is bad for you, I'm saying that THAT MUCH butter is not conducive to weight loss!!! Which, if I am not mistaken, if what we are all here to accomplish.

No one is getting down on you.

Sorry I jumped on you guys! I'm just having a sort of bad day, and I was frustrated, because it seemed like you were ignoring my question and just arguing with me instead. But I have come to a solution, so no worries. Sorry again for my attitude.

That's ok, I understand bad days. I wasn't trying to argue. I just diet differently. I am following the primal blueprint. Sometimes I try to play devils advocate and people misunderstand me. I apologize.