Hypothyroid and post partum weight loss

Options
I'm currently 5 months pp and was diagnosed with hypothyroidism 2 weeks back. My family has a history of hypothyroidism and I was more than aware of being at risk. Thankfully my pregnancy was uneventful that way. Initially I lost weight quickly. Before I was pregnant I weight around 115 lbs and gained a total of 40 lbs. I lost around 22 lbs in 2 months and then completely plateaued. I'm still exclusively bf my daughter and plan on starting her on semi-solids next month and see how her weaning goes.

As of now I have been put on thyronorm (same as synthroid) 50mg (my tsh was 84 so I was supposed to take 75mg for 3 days and then 50 mg) and I have been doing the 30 day shred but the weight NOT moving, I seem to be retaining a lot of water and ironically I'm the lightest at the end of the day. I drink 2+L of water and I'm counting calories and putting an extra 500 for bf. I don't eat back my exercising calories.

I'm a vegetarian and I mostly cook at home. However, it's very difficult for me to judge my weight since my water retention varies everyday! It's very frustrating and discouraging to be doing all this and yet not see results.

Did any of you lose water weight after weaning? If so, how much? I still have around 17 lbs to lose to get to where I would be comfortable. I don't want to do anything unhealthy because I'm bfing and plan on continuing for sometime.