Weighloss of 100+

Options
2BeHappy2
2BeHappy2 Posts: 811 Member
Hello :flowerforyou:
I'm shorter than 5ft and need to lose 100lbs.
I'm new & I'm looking for people who will help me through this journey.
Losing weight has never been an easy task because I'm an amputee using crutches to maneuver around.
I would LOVE to know what exercises I can do that don't require me to jump up & down & all the wild things I see on workout videos.
I'm well aware that calorie intake is only part of it & because of that I really would like to find effective methods of exercising.
Please feel free to send me a friend request :heart:
Thanks in advance!

Replies

• Alitzja
    Alitzja Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, JC. And welcome!

I'm pretty new here myself. However, since I started here 5 weeks ago, I've lost about 9lbs. I reckon in kilos, so it's 4kg lost. WITHOUT any excersize (yet). I only try to be a little more active than I was before.

I actually got here via Venus Factor. They have a program geared especially to women, since it's harder for us to lose weight than it is for men.

Also I need to lose about 100lbs.
  • Bluestreak1983
    Options
    Hi there

I am new here as well but not new to weight loss.i have been overweight or in other words fat through out my life.i decided to change back in July 2013 and what always seemed impossible wasn't so hard anymore.Like they say journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step.I was 160 kilos back in July and now I weigh 117.You just need to stay positive and believe in yourself.I have designed my own diet based on the idea of minimum calorie intake and keeping your belly.I think best exercise for you would be swimming.its a complete body work out its tones up your muscles and makes your body stronger than it has ever been.If I can be of any help feel free to contact.

Good luck:smile:
  • shelleyvancleave
    Options
    I am new here also and I am looking for all the support and encouragement I can get from others going through the same. I want to lose 100 lbs. and hope to reverse my high blood pressure.
  • princesskxxx
    Options
    Hi, I'm pretty new to here, I've had an account for a while but only started using it over this last two week, I've lost ten pounds so far. Feel free to add me always looking to encourage others and recieve encouragement to. Kx