Turbo Fire

Options
I just ordered Turbo Fire! wish me luck.

Replies

• uberlibrarian
    Options
    Good luck! I used to teach Turbo Kick, and tried one of the Turbo Fire workouts (EZ 45 I think). I loved it! I'm saving up to buy the system!

Sarah
  • kimi233
    kimi233 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    You do not need luck!! YOU WILL LOVE IT!!! I was feeling guilty about spending that kind of money on it... but not anymore, its changed my life! =)
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    My favorite workout program :D I'm doing a hybrid of Chalean Extreme and Turbo Fire and I look forward to working out! It also helps having a bubbly blonde woman yelling that YOU ARE NOT TIRED! Hahahaha
  • ErinMarie25
    ErinMarie25 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Have fun! It's an amazing program!

I just started month 2. I lost 7 pounds with month one and I wasn't even using this site to help me at the time. I also am doing the ChaLEAN Extreme circuits.
  • deedun
    deedun Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Have fun! It's an amazing program!

I just started month 2. I lost 7 pounds with month one and I wasn't even using this site to help me at the time. I also am doing the ChaLEAN Extreme circuits.

Wow that's brilliant!

I've only started today and loved it :bigsmile:
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I want to get Turbo Fire so bad but I can't afford it right now. I was thinking of putting it on my Christmas list and begging, haha!

I love Turbo Jam, and I teach Turbo Kick, but I have heard that Turbo Fire is better than both!
  • ErinMarie25
    ErinMarie25 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I did Turbo Jam... definitely not as fun as Turbo Fire. At least imo. Plus it's TJ is way more low impact. TF is more fast-paced and high impact.
  • aerobicgirl
    aerobicgirl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    WOW with all the positive comments i just can't wait. i was doing zumba dvd's and i did manage to get back into my jeans but im bored and need a new workout. so now im super excited. Thanks you guys.