icanpostit...

Options
icandoit
icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
Just a thought for the day.....
If you think positive and are true to yourself, you can do this. You can meet your goals. Some will do it fast, others will do it slow. The point is, no matter how long it takes, if you are making healthy choices, you are improving you health each day. It is more than just losing weight. It is becoming healthy inside and out.
If you set a goal by a date and don't make it....don't get upset, stay focused and keep on trucking. Goals are not set in stone, they can be changed.
STAY FOCUS, POSTIVE THOUGHTS, EXERCISE, HEALTHY CHIOICES, EAT YOUR CALORIES AND LAUGH.....LAUGH A LOT!!!!!!!
Have a wonderful day:heart:

Replies

• icandoit
    Options
    Just a thought for the day.....
    If you think positive and are true to yourself, you can do this. You can meet your goals. Some will do it fast, others will do it slow. The point is, no matter how long it takes, if you are making healthy choices, you are improving you health each day. It is more than just losing weight. It is becoming healthy inside and out.
    If you set a goal by a date and don't make it....don't get upset, stay focused and keep on trucking. Goals are not set in stone, they can be changed.
    STAY FOCUS, POSTIVE THOUGHTS, EXERCISE, HEALTHY CHIOICES, EAT YOUR CALORIES AND LAUGH.....LAUGH A LOT!!!!!!!
    Have a wonderful day:heart:
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Thanks Honey...you have a wonderful day as well!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    Totally agree Renee:flowerforyou: thank you girl!

Right now I'm laughing at my son trying to convince me to let him go swimming in a big lobster pan full of water....ooo this is gonna be a good day!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ohwell:

hugs!
    Ali
  • icandoit
    Options
    Totally agree Renee:flowerforyou: thank you girl!

Right now I'm laughing at my son trying to convince me to let him go swimming in a big lobster pan full of water....ooo this is gonna be a good day!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ohwell:

hugs!
    Ali
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You are welcome Sharon and Ali:heart:
  • icandoit
    Options
    One more thing....research, research, research. If you can't find the info you need, then never think that it is too stupid to ask.