best way to clean up ur body and bowels?

Options
Hi guys...well last time wen I checked my weight..the lowest was 96.5 with clothes and not a really clean bowels and everything...

Well then I had to turn off my diet for a week as o went out of town and so was my workout and diet....so I was unable to workout of diet...I ate mostly fatty stuff..

Now my query is that after I came back...my weight was whooping 100kgs...

I know it is not a clear weight...as it contains unclreared bowels and water retention...

My question is how to clear up ur body for proper weight coun?

I don't always check weight or so....but I really want to see my clear weight for right mindset...pls help..

Replies

• gypsy_spirit
    gypsy_spirit Posts: 2,107 Member
    Options
    Take a shower, take a poop, & quit obsessing about weight. You will ALWAYS have some digested food in your intestines. Even if you do something unwise (like a "cleanse"), the next time you eat - there's all that undigested/digested/semi-digested food back in your body.

Your proper weight is the weight you see - once a week - in your undies/nude - after you pee in the morning - before eating. Watch for the downward trend from this.
  • jenmom2myboys
    jenmom2myboys Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I can tell when I am not filly emptying out. I just make sure to eat a lot of fiber evryday and drink a lot of water. I had my gallbladder out so fatty foods clog me very easily.
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    Hi guys...well last time wen I checked my weight..the lowest was 96.5 with clothes and not a really clean bowels and everything...

Well then I had to turn off my diet for a week as o went out of town and so was my workout and diet....so I was unable to workout of diet...I ate mostly fatty stuff..

I know it is not a clear weight...as it contains unclreared bowels and water retention...

I don't always check weight or so....but I really want to see my clear weight for right mindset...pls help..

Your weight, just like the balance in your bank account, is a fluid value, meaning it will change constantly, sometimes minute by minute, depending your activity and eating (for weight loss) or your financial activity (for your bank balance). The only way to get a true picture of either is to monitor consistently and look for trends.

This is why I weigh myself EVERY morning, right out of bed, naked and after I pee (poop if necessary). I log my weight (good, bad and ugly) EVERY day into a tracking app on my iPod. I'm not worried about daily fluctuations. I'm much much interested in the consistent downward trend of my weight. And BTW, I only log "all time new lows" on MPF.

Just get enough fiber and water - your body will work to continually "clean" itself. That's the way it is designed to work.
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options

If your bowels aren't clearing properly go and see a Doctor.