Looking for mfp friends

Hey all I am restarting mfp after finally calling it quits with weight watchers. I am a late twenties married working mom in NJ. Call me crazy, but it is motivating for me to see others' progress and to get ideas of what to eat. So please add me!

Replies

• KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Hi! My name is Kim and my weight loss journey began two years ago. I was at my heaviest (225) and things were not good. I couldn't keep up with my kids, I was tired all the time, and my doctor told me that my cholesterol was on the rise! I decided something needed to change. I started walking, and eventually doing some weight training. I am down over 65 pounds! I feel so much better, and I love supporting and encouraging people to do the same. I would be happy to be an accountability partner with you. I still have some weight to lose, so we can work at it together! Getting your nutrition under control is a big key to losing weight. I can share what has worked for me if you are interested. If you work hard, I know you can reach your goal! So what do ya say? Are you in? Add me if you are!
  • Hey all I am restarting mfp after finally calling it quits with weight watchers. I am a late twenties married working mom in NJ. Call me crazy, but it is motivating for me to see others' progress and to get ideas of what to eat. So please add me!

That's not crazy at all. Most everyone here feeds off others' progress as well as a good support group on your FL. I know I do. Welcome back.