Been here awhile but I need some new friends!

Options
I am a 26 yr old stay-at-home mom of 2. My weight just keeps going up and down because I have trouble being consistent. I like to use my "busyness" as an excuse for why I don't try hard enough to exercise and lose weight.
I need friends who are willing to push me and keep me accountable, harp on me when I don't complete my diary or eat junk or don't exercise. If you are willing, please add me.

Replies

• KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Kim and I can relate to your story. My weight loss journey began two years ago. I was at my heaviest (225) and things were not good. I couldn't keep up with my kids, I was tired all the time, and my doctor told me that my cholesterol was on the rise! I decided something needed to change. I started walking, and eventually doing some weight training. I am down over 65 pounds! I feel so much better, and I love supporting and encouraging people to do the same. I would be happy to be an accountability partner with you. I still have some weight to lose, so we can work at it together! Getting your nutrition under control is a big key to losing weight. I can share what has worked for me if you are interested. If you work hard, I know you can reach your goal! So what do ya say? Are you in? If so, add me!