Getting in shape - I'm new and would love some friends

Options
Hi, I am very new here and I'd love to have some people adding me. :)
I'm Dolly, 5ft6 tall, 148lbs, just turned 20 and now I want to start eating healthier and exercising regularly, to lose the extra weight I've been putting on since I've been on antidepressants. So I want to get to know some of you who may have similar goals.
xo

Replies

• PriscillaLaine
    PriscillaLaine Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hi (: I'm Rachel, also 5ft6, 21, and started at a very similar weight! (152lbs) plus also on antidepressants. Practically twins. FR sent!
  • BobOki
    BobOki Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I update regularly, and support my friends.
    I too gained a lot of weight taking bipolar meds, and by a lot I mean I went from 150lbs with no body fat to nearly 250 when it was all said and done, and that was over the time span (the first 30+ in two weeks) of less than two months. It crushed me. I got fat, and did not even get to enjoy getting there.

So, now it is time to lose it all, I mean it is not like life stops right? I am 21 lbs in already since joining mfp doing it the correct way (life style change too) and now have a goal of 175lbs. (I put on a lot of muscle mass).
  • rose313
    rose313 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Sent request :)
  • average_unicorn
    Options
    Hey Rachel, I can see you have coloured hair, too. Guess we're not too different. :)
  • tinileak92
    Options
    Hey! I'm Christina, I have started using my fitness pal to get healthy and lose some weight.. Recently got diagnosed with a condition called IIH and I want to lose weight and kick its *kitten*! :) I am currently 218 pounds and my long term goal is to be 154 pounds. Need to lose 64lb.. Feel free to add me I am also looking to build my MFP friends list!